If you want to immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of a small southern town, but still be close to a big city like Raleigh, you will fall in love with Youngsville, North Carolina. While it is considered to be a small and quiet town, it is full of amenities, and is the perfect location for you!
Living in Cedar Ridge, you’re a quick ride to downtown Raleigh (30 min drive) and all the beautiful and bustling big city has to offer. Residents also find themselves a short two and half hours from the beautiful North Carolina beaches and three and a half hours from the beautiful views of the Appalachian Mountains!
Parks + Trails
Looking to explore? There are more than 58 trails covering 223 miles within close driving distance to our community. From walking and running trails to bike and pet friendly! There are also nature parks and child-friendly parks to take your family.
Here are a few of the closest:
- E Carroll Joyner Park ( a 15-minute drive)
- JB Flaherty Park ( a 10-minute drive) a family-friendly spot with playgrounds, fields, and courts, and even a park for the dogs!
- Main Street Park (an 18-minute drive) a great spot for the kids!
- Falls Lake (a 19-minute drive) – Popular sport for hiking, boating, and camping.
Prefer to hit the links instead? Cedar Ridge residents have very easy access to many of the Triangle’s best golf courses.
- Paschal Golf Club ( a 14-minute drive)
- Brevofield Golf Links ( an 18-minute drive)
- Olde Liberty Golf Club ( a 15-minute drive)
Other Points of Interest
- Raleigh Durham International Airport
- Hill Ridge Farms Open all year, but known for its Fall on the Farm and Christmas Time Festival of Lights!
- North Carolina Museum of Art An art museum that connects art, nature, and people to encourage creative experiences and human interactions.
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Science North Carolina’s most visited museum with one of it’s most iconic landmarks—the SECU Daily Planet
- Marbles Kids Museum Spark the imagination, discovery and learning through play.
Tucked away from the busy city life, Cedar Ridge residents are located close by to many convenient amenities for weekend leisure, as well as an easy city/work-life commute.
Want to know more about our awesome location? Check out our extensive list of points of interest on our Community Page.