Every year places across the United States are ranked via many publications on housing, the job market, weather, safety, schools, places to eat, and much more. 2020 was another year of the Triangle area being showered with acccolades as a one of the top places to live in the US.
There’s obviously more than one reason for families to fall in love with the Triangle. Whether you’re attracted to affordable housing, the strong job market, or the beautiful weather – the Triangle area on North Carolina is simply a great place to live.
- Raleigh, North Carolina has been hailed as one of the Top 10 “Best cities in the U.S. to move to right now”
- Raleigh ranks No.2 on the Quality of Life Index by City 2020 list out of 227 US cities.
- In the market for a job or starting your own business? Selecting a business’ location is important. Not all places are created equal, and Raleigh and Durham North Carolina are among the “Best Cities to Start a Business in the US”, and a WalletHub study ranked Raleigh No. 6 for best city for graduates to start a career.
- Safety is important wherever you may be. A WalletHub study compared more than 180 cities across 42 key indicators of safety, and Raleigh ranked among the top 10 for 2020’s Safest Cities in America.
- Raleigh, North Carolina comes in at No. 9 one of the Most Recession-Resistant Cities of 2020 in the U.S. Of the 264 cities by SmartAsset 2020.
- Looking for entertainment? Rolling Stone names Raleigh, North Carolina a top spot in the US for live music. The Triangle region has attracted artists and become a “hotbed of independent music.” For music lovers, Rolling Stone recognizes many of Raleigh’s annual events, including downtown’s Hopscotch Music Festival and International Bluegrass Music Association conference.
Cedar Ridge is a great community just outside of Raleigh where you can find a beautiful home and enjoy all that the Triangle has to offer. Contact us today for more information.